General Dentistry/Implants/Aesthetic Dentistry/Orthodontic Dentistry/Pediatric Dentistry
The reception to the clinic is brightly lit and provides a space for communication.
The examination room is semi-divided so that patients can relax and not worry about others.
There is an effort to keep the clinic as clean as possible. Aroma is spread throughout the clinic leaving out the distinct smell related to dental clinics.
Compared to normal X-Ray machines, the Digital X-Ray machine used at the clinic emits 1/10th the normal amount of radiation. The images taken are quickly displayed on the monitor which allows the patient to receive explanations
immediately and greatly cuts down on waiting time.
Chief Director, Dental Practitioner
On Wednesday, Thursday
● Graduate of Yokosuka Prefectural High School, Kanagawa, Japan.
● Graduates from Tokyo Medical and Dental University in 2002. Goes on to complete implant training course at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
● Earns certification as implant physician using the products of the ITI Straumann company.
● Lecturer, Implant Division, Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD) Dental Treatment Research Society.
● Invisalign (invisible braces) Doctor
Affiliated Academic Societies
● Anti-Aging Society
● Special Lecturer, Jinaikai Association Doctor Group Training Program
● Japan Prosthodontic Society
● Completed Continuing Dental Education (CDE) programs at Tokyo Medical and Dental University (whitening, periodontal, implant procedures)
DDS Perio department of Tokyo Medical and Dental University
〒238-0007 Wakamatsu-cho 2-30 Yokosuka Kanagawa MORE'S CITY 5F TEL:046-820-4486
ONELOVE DENTAL CLINIC All rights Reserved.
This commitment is also reflected in our name -- ONE LOVE DENTAL CLINIC. Simply stated, it is our sincere hope that each and every patient completing treatment at our facility leaves us in a happy and satisfied state of mind – feeling healthy and able to fully enjoy his or her food and daily life.